Please fill out the form below to be included on the next trip of a Gammill Technician through your region.
We are currently scheduling 4-6 weeks out from the date of form submission.
Upon receiving your form, we will contact you to gather any additional information.
How often should I have my machine serviced?
Gammill recommends a Technician service your machine every 5 years or every 500 quilts, whichever comes first.
What are the benefits of getting my machine serviced?
- Better Stitch Consistency and Appearance
- Reduced or eliminated nuisance thread breaks
- The machine runs quieter and smoother
- Better ability to handle various thread types
- More accurate stitch lengths (fewer short or long stitches)
- More accurate movement of the machine (for example, no more flat spots on your circles)
- Less likely to “break down” in the future because worn parts are replaced before they fail completely.
How much does a service call typically cost?
An average Gammill service call lasts three hours and includes all work done by the Gammill Service Technician.
*The service call fee does not include parts or accessories.
Basic Service Call $369-$469
(Depending on location)
All invoicing is listed in USD. Fees are calculated based on current exchange rates.
Set-up and take-down prices vary based on what is needed.
For more information, please call 417-256-5919, Option 2 for Customer Service.
How much will I have to pay for technician travel?
For Route Service appointments, there are typically no trip or mileage fees.
*In some cases, however, customers can only be reached by air, boat, or other specialized transportation.
In the event you live in a remote area that will be difficult for our technicians to reach, we will inform you before we make your appointment.
After I fill out the form, what happens next?
- You fill out the form and click “Submit.”
- When we are planning a trip to your region we will contact everyone in the area with a proposed window of service dates. This is when you have the opportunity to let us know any dates within the window for which you are not available.
- Once everyone has been contacted, a route is developed, and you’ll be contacted with the DATE and TIME of your appointment.
- We arrive!