The Statler is Gammill’s computerized machine, utilizing cutting-edge software and robust hardware to beautifully stitch any design. Available with a 22, 26 or 30-inch Gammill-quality machine head, a Statler gives you the flexibility of hands-free quilting. With exceptional features, the latest in quilting innovations, lifetime mechanical warranty, free software upgrades, and unparalleled customer service, it is easy to see why Statler by Gammill® is the choice of experienced quilters everywhere.
- Gammill longarm quilting machine
- Computer and monitor
- Statler CreativeStudio® software
- More than 1,000 digitized patterns, including 370 designer patterns
- Sturdy all-steel table
- LED light fixture with black light
- Servo System, which drives the sewing head with speed, accuracy, and precision
- Multifunctional keypad
- Toll-free technical support
- Lifetime mechanical warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship, three-year electrical parts warranty, and two-year in-shop labor warranty
- Durable cast aluminum and steel machine head
- All-steel, industrial grade table with Gammill Breeze® Track System
- Power assist to easily move the machine head
- Stitch-Regulation in automated and hand-guided modes
- Auto-restart for thread breaks or bobbin run outs
- Interactive measuring function
- Long-lasting steel bearings
- 360 degree channel locks
- Advanced thread break sensor
- Large M size bobbin
- Front or rear laser with electronically adjustable intensity
- Built-in diagnostic system
- On-board bobbin winder
CreativeStudio® 7.0 Software Features
- CreativeStudio 7.0 is the ultimate tool for quilters.
- Use the same tools as professional designers to place, edit and quilt patterns. Or, design and customize your very own patterns.
- Integrated pattern management allows you to organize and search your patterns. Use the PatternCloud™ to seamlessly browse, search and purchase new patterns.
- Create layouts and view them on screen before you stitch.
- Customize designs by stretching, rotating, moving, dividing, flipping, copying, and re-shaping patterns.
- Customize a pattern for a whole quilt or each block.
- Create multiple quilt groups and copy, cut and paste to edit patterns between the groups.
- Customize your tool and menu bars for convenience and minimize menus to increase your screen workspace.
- Automatically fit patterns to any shaped block or boundary. Or, customize patterns to fit any shape block, making irregular piecing look good!
- Use drawing capabilities to express your creativity.
- Run your machine freehand and record patterns for future use.
- Add depth by sewing rings around or inside your patterns with Echo Pattern.
- Place designs in a circular fashion with Circular Array.
- Quilt around the appliqué, not over it, with the trim feature.
- Let the CreativeStudio design an edge-to-edge quilt by calculating repeats and rows for you.
- Use automated features to easily “stitch-in-the ditch.”
- Set border pieces and corners to sew continuously.
- Fill sews patterns without tie offs around or inside your appliqué.
- Load a JPEG image into the software and design on top of it.
- Flow patterns along any shape or design by using Apply Pattern.
- Use nodes to make each pattern completely elastic.
- Stand Alone Mode allows you to design on your laptop, away from the stitcher.
All new Gammill machines come with a lifetime mechanical warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship, three-year computer warranty, three-year electrical parts warranty, and two-yearin-shop labor warranty. The Gammill warranty also covers commercial use of the machines.
MSRP in US Dollars. Pricing does not include freight, delivery, installation/set-up and training.
STATLER 22-10 with 12’ Pivotal Access Table
22″ throat space, 16.5″ quilting area
STATLER 26-10 with 12’ Pivotal Access Table
26″ throat space, 20″ quilting area
STATLER 30-12 with 12’ Pivotal Access Table
30″ throat space, 23.4″ quilting area
Featured image: Quilt by Georgia Stull