Statler by Gammill
The art of quilting using specialized software and a computer controlled longarm machine. Computer-guided quilters enjoy precision quilting at its best. Layout of an entire quilt is much easier with the use of the computer.
- A favorite among professional quilters
- Offers precision and control providing the most accurate quilting experience
- Allows the quilter to plan the entire quilt at once helping with layout plans
- Least physically demanding form of longarm quilting
- Easy to learn with vast amount of available patterns that can be executed flawlessly
- Allows the quilter to duplicate projects
Vision 2.0 by Gammill
The art of moving a quilting machine head to quilt. Hand-guided quilters enjoy an open view of the entire quilting row. Often preferred due to the similarity to drawing while the frame holds the quilt securely while quilting.
- A favorite among custom quilters
- Offers assistance supporting the quilt in a frame for more accurate quilting
- Allows the quilter to view a large portion of the quilt at a time
- Requires endurance to stand and quilt
- Moving the head offers a familiar drawing like motion for quilting
- Micro and fill work can be completed quickly with great accuracy
- The versatility an extended throat plate opens up many technique and design options
The art of moving a quilt under the needle. This method provides the most versatility in techniques and mediums. Quilters can quilt in all directions unlimited by the boundaries of a frame. If you are a free motion quilter, The Charm by Gammill can be special ordered. Please contact your dealer for more information.