No products in the cart.
At the bottom of the screen are controls that regulate the stitching process (like speed and SPI) and affect how the quilt groups look / respond (Grid, Snap, Zoom).
The Controls are easily accessed and changed in the Status Bar at the bottom.
· Speed – based on a scale of 1-20, so10-13 is a good speed to start with.
· SPI – Stitch size is displayed, and this can be changed while stitching.
· Grid – refers to the background grid lines, which can be resized or turned off.
· Snaps – When turned on, pattern nodes can be aligned to Endpoints (of other patterns) or the Grid.
· Zoom – refers to how large the background grid currently is. The carat shows additional choices for resizing or setting the screen size to 100%.
· Channel Lock – can be turned ON, OFF, or changed to a different angle setting.
· X and Y grid co-ordinates refer to the current position of the stitcher.