VISION – WHY BUY
Spend more time enjoying quilting and less time fussing with your machine. With a Vision 2.0 you’ll have the latest in quilting innovation and the long-lasting quality of a Gammill all in one machine.
The Gammill Difference
- Gammill offers more than 35 years of longarm quilting experience and proven success
- Features a die-cast aluminum machine head (not welded)
- User-friendly touch-screen controls
- All Vision 2.0 machines come with a sturdy all-steel table and Gammill Breeze Track System
- Standard features include: coast regulation and stitch regulation, LED light fixture with black light, touch-screen vertical and horizontal channel locks, and thread break sensor
- All new Gammill machines come with a lifetime warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship, three-year electrical parts warranty, and two-year in-shop labor warranty
- Unsurpassed dealer network and training with additional Certified Trainers located throughout the United States and the world means you will receive professional setup, installation and training
- Toll-free technical support and active online discussion groups
- Support via remote “onsite” assistance
Click above to learn more or schedule an appointment to test a Gammill longarm machine.