STATLER – WHY BUY
A Statler by Gammill means you will have the creativity of a longarm quilting machine, the flexibility and productivity of a computer-guided system, and the long-lasting quality of a Gammill.
The Statler Difference
- Statler by Gammill is the leader in the computerized quilting industry with more than 25 years of proven success
- Gammill has more than 35 years of longarm quilting experience
- All new Gammill machines come with a lifetime warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship, three-year electrical parts warranty, and two-year in-shop labor warranty
- Utilizes servo motors to drive the sewing head for speed, accuracy and precision that is unmatched in the industry
- Features a cast aluminum machine head (not welded)
- Standard features include: stitch regulation, LED light fixture with black light, and thread break sensor
- All Statler by Gammill machines include a sturdy all-steel table and Gammill Breeze Track System
- Unsurpassed dealer network and training with additional Certified Trainers located throughout the United States and the world means you will receive professional setup, installation and training.
- Toll-free technical support and active online discussion groups
- User-friendly Windows-based computer program
- Free software upgrades
- Support via remote “onsite” assistance
Click above to learn more or schedule an appointment to test a Gammill longarm machine.