Special Offer Through April 30, 2016
Through Gammill’s nationwide network of professional dealers, you always receive expert delivery and installation, as well as training from experienced instructors so you can easily master the art of longarm quilting.
Through April 30, 2016, receive professional installation, training and education for FREE. Plus, as a bonus, receive up to $400 in continuing education classes.
Statler by Gammill (computerized and hand-guided quilting)
- A $2,000 value!
- Special includes free delivery and installation, $400 in educational vouchers that customers can use toward classes or events from their dealer; and a laptop for classroom instruction.
- Click here for more information on the Statler by Gammill.
Statler Retrofit (turn your non-computerized machine into a Statler)
- A $1,500 value!
- Special includes: $750 off professional delivery and installation, $400 in educational vouchers, a laptop for classroom instruction.
- Click here for more information on the Statler Retrofit.
Vision 2.0 (hand-guided quilting)
- $1,000 value!
- Special includes free professional delivery and $100 in educational vouchers.
- Click here for more information on the Vision 2.0.
Details & Exclusions
- Offer ends April 30, 2016.
- Valid in the lower 48 states only. Other charges and fees may apply outside this area.
- Offer does not include freight.
- Available through participating Gammill Dealers only.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- No cash value.
Gammill’s Commitment to Education & Ongoing Support
Gammill and its network of professionally trained dealers are committed to providing all Gammill owners with the tools and support they need to enjoy their time quilting. This includes professional delivery and installation of your machine, training on your machine and ongoing education and support from your dealer and Gammill.
Gammill offers a number of free videos on topics like caring for your machine, instructional videos for Statler and Vision 2.0 users, and the Best of Both Worlds, a show on computerized and hand-guided featuring Linda Taylor.
In addition, you can also find videos organized by category on our YouTube page. Be sure to subscribe to the Gammill channel to receive notices when new videos are published. And, check out our Dealer video page for shows and tutorials from our professional Gammill Dealers.
Guides, Manuals and Software
Find Gammill user guides and manuals in easy-to-download PDFs online by clicking here. You can also check for software updates by clicking here. If you are a Statler owner, access the password to download software updates and patterns by joining our forum and letting us know you are a Statler user. Find full instructions on joining the forum here.
Looking for advice from fellow Gammill owners? Join the Gammill forum and connect with others.
Many users find working their way through step-by-step projects can be a fun way to learn new skills, test out Gammill features and create something unique. CreativeStudio users can find projects like iPad covers, wine bags, Christmas napkins and more from certified trainers online by clicking here. Check out our Gammill blog for hand-guided quilted projects and computerized projects alike.
Keep in Touch
Gammill is continually releasing new videos, projects and more. Stay in contact with us to receive updates on these resources when they are first released.