Introductions
« on: July 16, 2015, 09:10:37 AM »
Welcome to the new Gammill forum site! We appreciate you stopping by and hope this is a great resource for you.

Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 09:36:38 AM »
Good morning from Southern Illinois where it's hot and humid!
My name is TJ Speiser and I am a Statler-aholic. LOL!  :D I joined this Gammill Statler family over 8 years ago when I wanted to quilt one quilt for my parents. I found the Statler and knew I could make a living with it.  I am a quilter, designer, educator and Beta tester. I love what I do!!!
Creative Studio Certified Trainer, AutoSketch Instructor, Designer of both digital and paper quilting designs available at stitchhappy.com.

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 09:33:00 PM »
Hi, this is Andrew Weaver from Andrew's Gammill Northwest.  I have loved these Gammill machines since the very first time I was asked to adjust one - the technology for delivering perfectly consistent tension is unlike any other sewing machine on the planet.  So blessed to be a part of this wonderful community of Longarm Quilters and be able to serve them and learn from them.
Most machinery runs on smoke.... 'cause when the smoke leaks out, it quits working!

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 06:12:06 PM »
I'm new to the forum, but I am happy to be a resource for anyone needing help in Canada.  As my friends know I'm quick with an opinion  :D

Cheers,
Erik Skjaveland
Kawartha Quilting Systems
Erik Skjaveland
Kawartha Quilting Systems
892 Zion Line, Millbrook, ON L0A 1G0
Office: +1 (705) 201-5262

Eastern Canada's Exclusive Full Service Certified Gammill Quilting Systems Dealer