record pattern appears upside down on cad
« on: February 04, 2016, 01:55:29 PM »
I am using regulated mode on CS6 on a ModG without stitching.  When I finish recording my design is upside down.  How can I fix this?

Dawn

Re: record pattern appears upside down on cad
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 02:41:31 PM »
Hi Dawn,
Can you tell me if you have silver wheels or black wheels on your machine?
It sounds like maybe you have the wrong controller defs. It's an easy fix. I just need to know the answer before I send you instructions so we get the right one.
Thank you so much!
Lis Groe
Gammill Customer Support Technician

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 05:37:49 PM »
I have silver wheels.  I retro fitted my classic plus a year ago but got new wheels with the retro.

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 10:20:17 AM »
I have something for you to try. In CreativeStudio, go into Tools, Technical Support, Controller Definitions. In that box, go up to File, Open. That will bring up a box that says Select a Def file to open at the very top. Click on StitcherDef-SALG-F.defxml Then click Open. In the Controller Definitions box, click on File, then Save and Close. Restart CreativeStudio and then retry your recording function.
Let me know if that fixes the issue.
Thank you!
Lis Groe

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 11:43:29 AM »
Dawn,

When you're recording your design, are you standing at the front of the machine or the back?
Jo Ann Gruber
Certified Statler Professional
Quilted Treasures - Eagle River, AK
Independent Authorized Dealer - Gammill Quilting Systems

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 11:33:44 AM »
Hi there,
This has to do with the Controller definitions you chose when you installed CS 6.
To change these, you'll go into Tools, Technical Support, Controller Definition.
Go up to File, Open. If your machine has silver wheels, double click on StitcherDef-SALG-F.defxml
If your machine has black wheels, double click on StitcherDef-SALG-F-Legacy.defxml.
That should fix the issue.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Thank you,
Lis Groe