Instructions for the Statler Software Password
« on: July 20, 2015, 09:17:25 AM »
Need a password to access software upgrades?
- Register for the forum and select a username.
- Send an  e-mail to contact@gammill.com with your Statler controller number and forum username so we know you want to sign up for the Statler Forum.
- Once your account has been confirmed as a Statler owner, there will be a folder under the "Statler Quilting" section of the forum called "Statler Password Protected Information."
- A permanent post under this link contains the password for the software download site. We use this forum to send emails or make posts announcing product changes, updates and the password for all software upgrades.
* Please note: If you were a member of the previous Gammill forum, you can login in under your former username and select "forgot password" in order to complete a password reset. You will need to send an e-mail to contact@gammill.com to gain access to the Statler forum.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy the new forum!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 09:31:14 AM by shandibrinkman »

Re: Instructions for the Statler Software Password
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 03:03:42 PM »
Everytime I send a email to contact@gammil.net it comes back undeliverable?  Is the address correct?  The meassage states domain not found.  Thankyou, Marilyn

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 03:06:08 PM »
Hi Marilyn,
The address is contact@gammill.net (two ls on Gammill). Please let me know if that doesn't fix the issue and we will try something different. Thank you!

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 03:13:36 PM »
contact@gammil.net is still not going thru.  Any suggestions?  Thank you for yourassistance

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 03:17:12 PM »
I just sent an e-mail to the address on your account that you can reply to or feel free to message me through the forum and I will be happy to help!

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 03:19:01 PM »
Thank you very much for your time!  Have a great day!  Marilyn

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 04:06:52 PM »
The address contact@gammill.net keeps bouncing. I need to finally upgrade my software to 6.0. I am registered but can not get the pass word and link to the new software. Miriam

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 04:17:51 PM »
Hi Miriam,
Please send the e-mail to contact@gammill.com. Thank you!

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 07:58:55 PM »
contact@gammil.net is still not going thru.  Any suggestions?  Thank you for yourassistance
You need two L's in Gammill  ;)
Creative Studio Certified Trainer, AutoSketch Instructor, Designer of both digital and paper quilting designs available at stitchhappy.com.

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 05:37:42 PM »
How long does it take to become "confirmed" as a Statler owner? I don't see a folder under the "Statler Quilting" section of the forum called "Statler Password Protected Information."

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 10:29:23 PM »
There is no folder under the "Statler Quilting" section of the forum called "Statler Password Protected Information."  I need the password to down load CS6 in stand alone mode to my laptop.  Not sure if I am doing something wrong.  I am brand new to this forum.  Can you help?

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 09:58:42 AM »
Hi Kathy,
Please send an e-mail with your controller number to contact@gammill.com and you will be added to the Statler Forum user group so that you may access those forum topics and the password instructions. Thank you!!