Gammill and its financial partners offer several options to assist you in financing your equipment purchase. Both American Financial Parters and Arvest Bank offer plans that:
- Preserve cash.
- Asks only for the Gammill machine as collateral.
- Are available to residents of the contiguous 48 states and Alaska.
- Have minimal up-front costs.
- Include financing of tax, delivery, set-up and training. Work with your local Authorized Gammill dealer to include appropriate charges.
American Financial Partners (AFP)
Gammill partners with American Financial Partners (AFP) to provide financing options to our customers. This alliance provides many benefits:
- Convenient one-page application.
- Two payments in advance instead of the conventional 20% down payment.
- Fast response time from approval to funding
- No pre-payment penalty (other than initial, minimal loan fees)
- Up to 5-year financing available
AFP Finance Application
Fillable application: Click here to download
Mail completed applications to:
American Financial Partners
312 Coteau Street, Woodbury Hall
P.O. Box 125
Gary, SD 57237
Arvest offers business equipment financing and personal loan options.
Business Equipment Financing Option
Arvest Bank and its financial partners offers Business Equipment Financing to Gammill customers nationwide.
- Same day approval is available.
- First and last payments in advance.
Click the button below to fill out an online application for business equipment financing. Please select the two checkboxes at the end of the application.
Personal Loan Option
Arvest Bank offers financing through personal loans to customers who are residents of Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri or Arkansas.
Click below to to fill out a personal loan application. Chose West Plains, Missouri as your bank location. For more information about Arvest, visit Arvest.com
Other Financing Options
Customers often obtain financing through their bank or credit union. To facilitate financing, a dealer can provide you with a quote listing what charges would be if you were to purchase a specific model. There is no obligation to purchase.
Featured image: Quilt by Karen Marchetti